NeuroTrac Labour TENS Machine Hire
The Labour TENS machine is small and light weight and comes with a separate handheld boost button enabling you to easily & quickly select boost mode. When attached you can move around freely during labour. The Labour TENS is an advanced digital, dual channel, obstetric TENS unit featuring a dedicated labour pain programme (no set-up required) and comes with four large 50 x 90mm electrodes for maximum comfort when placed on the patients back.
The unit can be easily switched between two modes with the use of the separate handheld boost button. One mode is designed for the period between contractions and the other during contractions.
Importantly Labour TENS is a very easy to use machine with a large LCD screen and a high capacity output.
- Suitable for Obstetrics and during Labour
- Digital Dual Channel
- Dedicated Labour Pain programme for ease of use
- Uses 4 large electrodes (pads) for best operation and comfort
- Remote wired boost button for additional control at times of increased pain
- Keypad with large buttons for ease of use
- Compact, light and reliable
Labour TENS is usually hired for a period of five weeks, starting three weeks prior to your due date. This provides sufficient flexibility in case you go into labour early or if you are overdue.
Labour TENS Machine Hire
$90.00 for up to five weeks
$50.00 refundable security deposit required
Deposit refunded upon return of unit
Postage $12.20 or pick up from Peregian Springs